Be the doula every mom recommends
You want the best care and recovery for your moms
You're tired of...
- Seeing your clients struggle during birth (more than they have to!)
- Watching clients have a difficult postpartum recovery
- Feeling like you've used every tool in your toolbox
If that sounds familiar, you're ready for
Optimizing The Pelvic Floor for Birth
- A deep understanding of how to prepare your clients for birth
- Knowledge to optimize recovery so your moms can get back feeling like themselves again
"My doula training already talked about birth positions - what makes this special?"
We do cover birth positioning - BUT we cover it from a biomechanical perspective.
With this, you'll be armed with a higher level of knowledge that will help your clients.
We cover this much more thoroughly, making you the doula in the know...which means a doula in demand!
"Do I really need to know this?"
Every woman needs to know this! This is information we should all, as humans, know about our body... but no one tell us.
You'll be amazed at how you can use this information to help your clients and the results they'll get.
"I'm a postpartum doula, not a birth doula... will this help me?"
Yes! This course covers before AND after birth.
Being a postpartum doula, you are seeing clients in the prime healing time. With the information in this course, you'll be better able to support your client through the process.
It's time to set yourself apart from all the other doulas!
- Of Birth and Bowel Movements
- Walking/Dancing/Standing - First Stage of labour
- Sitting - First Stage of labour
- Side Lying - First Stage of Labour
- Tall Kneeling - First Stage of Labour
- Quadruped - First Stage of Labour
- Lunging or Half Kneeling - First Stage of Labour
- Squatting/dangle - First Stage of Labour
- Wide Leg Childs Pose - First Stage of Labour
- Semi- Recumbent - First Stage of Labour
- Dorsal Lithotomy - First Stage of Labour
- Labouring Down
- Standing Supported - Second Stage of Labour
- Standing Asymmetrical/lunge - Second Stage of Labour
- Half Kneeling - Second Stage of Labour
- Tall Kneeling - Second Stage of Labour
- Quadruped - Second Stage of Labour
- Squatting/Dangle - Second Stage of Labour
- Sitting/Birth Stool - Second Stage of Labour
- Side Lying - Second Stage of Labour
- Semi Recumbent - Second Stage of Labour
- Dorsal Lithotomy - Second Stage of Labour
About the instructor
This is the instructor section. You can use this space to tell and show your students who you are and why you're the perfect person to teach the course you're offering. You can talk about your work and education history, and really anything else that shows off who you are so your students get excited about learning from you. You're the expert after all, this is your chance to shine!